*** Scroll to the bottom to enter the Vapur Shades Anti-Bottle giveaway ***
Here’s an excerpt from Garage Grown Gear’s review of Vapur Anti-Bottles:
“Truly, what makes Vapur’s Anti-Bottles shine is their versatility. Stuff one in a pocket while skiing – gulp and refill at the lodge. Entertain a baby or toddler with the transparent, bright design of many of its bladders. Always keep it handy – in your daypack, purse or glove compartment – because it fits nearly anywhere and weighs essentially nothing when empty.”
Read the rest of our review by clicking here, and find out what unexpected problem Vapur solved for us. This photo is a hint …
To learn more about Vapur and the range of products it offers, including an anti-bottle with a micro filter, visit the company’s website.
Today, we’re giving away a green Vapur Shades Anti-Bottle. Use the widget below to enter. After entering your e-mail address, there are several opportunities for bonus entries, including sharing your favorite memory with a water bottle!
Don’t forget to check out the other great giveaways currently open:
And come back throughout the week to enter:
- Link goes live WEDNESDAY: Packraft Rental Giveaway from Jackson Hole Packraft and Packraft Rentals Anywhere
- Link goes live THURSDAY: Kate’s Real Food Bars Variety Pack Giveaway
- Link goes live FRIDAY: Shearwater Webbed Paddle Giveaway
- Link goes live SATURDAY: enLIGHTened Equipment Enigma Quilt Giveaway
- Link goes live SUNDAY: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Summit Pack Giveaway
***Also, all week long we’re offering a 30% discount on USA Made Farm to Feet socks to all who sign up for our newsletter. You’ll find the promo code on the Thank You screen. Read our review of Farm to Feet socks to find out how the company meticulously sources its wool and why they have quickly become our go to socks***