***Giveaway entry form at bottom of post***
Friends, we made it to the last day of the giveaways. Thanks so much for all that you’ve done to share our mission of connecting people to the outdoors through gear born of passion and purpose.
Today, we’re celebrating Day 9 of the giveaways by sharing with you the Top 9 Best Sellers on Garage Grown Gear. Know someone with a birthday coming up? Or want to get a jump start on Mother’s Day? Or maybe you’d like to treat yourself?
After entering the $250 giveaway via the form at the bottom of the post, take a moment to shop Garage Grown Gear’s store.
Top 9 Best Sellers on Garage Grown Gear
1. Give’r Hand-Branded Leather Glove
The Give’r Glove was born straight out of the mountains in Jackson Hole where sturdy, lined gloves are a necessity, not a luxury. “The Glove of 100 Uses” is hand-branded, made to order, and customized with initials, ensuring they don’t “go missing” and land in your friends’ gear stash. All gloves will arrive water-sealed and ready to use.
- Slip-on style all-leather glove
- Insulated for cold weather comfort
- Sock-lining construction (glove inside of a glove)
- Each glove is unique in appearance because they are handmade with variations in the leather
It’s hard to find a glove more versatile. The Give’r Glove works for rippin’ ski turns, chopping wood, making snow balls, duck hunting and approximately 96 other uses.
2. Good To-Go Thai Curry
Good To-Go created their own blend of spices and aromatics that give the Thai Curry a completely unique and delicious flavor. With the addition of Thai chilies this dish has a little kick too. The curry is cooked with fresh broccoli and cauliflower and finished with peas and green beans. To complete the true Thai experience, Thai Curry is served with Jasmine Rice, the most fragrant and flavorful rice for this dish.
- One-dish meal that cooks in its own packaging makes for eating healthy on the trail
- Good To-Go was founded by a professional chef who has cooked at 4-star restaurants.
- Gluten-Free- no separate backcountry meals or pans for your hiking partners with a special dietary need.
- Carbohydrates and veggies help you fuel up
Bring a little of Thailand or your favorite Thai restaurant from home on your next backpacking trip, night out in a tent, river trip or fast-packing day trip.
3. Nina.B.Roze Heart Butt Legging, Capri and Shorts
Squats in the gym are awesome for two reasons: training for ski turns, and – a more scrutinizing incentive – reaching that Beyonce-style lift. Designer Nina Berenboym creates workout clothes that celebrate a women’s shape and her desire for high-performing workout gear, so now you can do a couple more squats with the Nina.B.Roze Heart Butt Legging and look great doing it.
- Created by a trained fashion designer with a passion for fitness and ballet
- Made in Los Angelos, California
- Soft, chafe-free design & stitching
- Quality material is opaque, so you can leave something to the imagination
- Flattering heart stitched detail on the most feminine asset of a woman, The Booty
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and movement
Wear your Nina B. Rose Heart Butt Leggings for yoga, dance class, sport climbing, running, cross-fit or grab an oversize top and boots for a night out.
4. Hummingbird Hammocks
When Chris Loidolt decided he needed a hammock he looked around his parachute rigging loft and used the skydiving materials he had on hand to build himself one. The result was a hammock that is stronger, far lighter and much smaller packing than any other hammock on the market. Following a successful kickstarter campaign, Hummingbird Hammocks is now a thriving small business, with all hammocks made in Colorado.
- Constructed of actual reserve parachute material
- Built entirely in the USA with USA made materials.
- Heavy duty spectra end loops have a high weight capacity and keep your hammock where it’s supposed to be – off the ground
- Soft link carabiners are ultralight and pack small
- Lock stitched using Size B bonded nylon thread for many years of relaxation
- A portion of profits from sales of Hummingbird Hammocks are donated to help maintain hiking trails and keep them clean.
- Intentionally minimally packaged
Hummingbird Hammocks were designed by an FAA Certified Parachute Rigger, so you can dream securely in the woods, by the beach, in the desert or your backyard.
5. Bambool Thermics BT1 Base Layer Tops and Bottoms
Tired of the smell of synthetics and the itchiness of wool? So were Craig and Jessica Woods. They discovered that bamboo has many wonderful qualities. It’s anti-bacterial and ecologically friendly. By combining it with the warmth of merino wool, they realized they could create a truly fabulous base layer. Meet the BT1 from Colorado-company Bambool Thermics.
- Soft and comfortable bamboo, merino wool and elastane blend.
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly material with anti-bacterial properties (bye, bye stinky smells)
- Gusseted armpit so you can stretch, swing, reach and bend without restriction
- Thumb holes to keep sleeves from bunching under layers and your hands warm
- Flatlock stitching and tag free design prevent chafing and skin irritation
- Zipper cage to protect your chin
- Lightweight for your active pursuits.
Your Bambool BT1 Base Layer keeps you dry and warm while you are jogging, skiing, hiking, snowboarding, climbing or paddling. Or use them as pajamas – they’re that soft.
6. Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider
Selected as “Best Ultralight Pack” by Backpacker Magazine, the 2400 Windrider is Hypelite Mountain Gear’s flagship ultralight pack and is a first choice for Appalachian Trail and long-distance hikers. Constructed from our Cuben/50d Poly hybrid-fabric, the Windrider is lightweight, durable and will be one of the most comfortable packs you’ve ever owned.
- Roll-top closure to seal out rain, snow and sleet
- Y-strap top compression and four side compression straps to keep your gear from bouncing around
- Internal mesh hydration sleeve and hydration port to keep thirst at bay
- Removable internal aluminum stays to add structure
- Sternum strap to distribute the weight correctly
- 3 external mesh pockets for added volume and storage (great for stowing snacks for the day, a water bladder, an extra jacket, or drying damp gear as you hike.)
- Fully sealed side seams for improved water resistance (a rain cover is not required, however Cuben fiber stuff sacks to compartmentalize your gear and provide an added layer of water resistant security)
- Double-reinforced 150d pack bottom
- Recommended weight carrying capacity range of the 2400 Windrider is 20-40lbs
- Made in Maine, USA
This 40 liter, 28.2 oz. (799 gram) pack is perfect for weekend trips, section hiking, or months on the trails where frequent re-supply points are available, such as the AT, the Long Trail, or the El Camino de Santiago.
7. Skida Alpine Hat
Did your childhood involve a scratchy, brown, acrylic hat yanked down to your ear lobes? Ladies, it’s redemption time. Meet the Skida Alpine Hat. Keep your head warm with a cap that wicks moisture, cuts the wind and looks incredibly stylish. This great Vermont brand was founded by a then-high school student who started out by making hats for her team mates and friends.
- Poly blend hat and fleece lining is soft and comfortable next to your face
- Spandex material makes for a great fit for all head sizes
- Bold patterns look great on and off the trail
- Made in Vermont, supporting cottage-industry sewing
The Skida Alpine Hat wants to accompany you on chilly runs, on the slopes, snowshoeing in the forest, or just around town. This beanie-style hat goes from casual to performance without skipping a beat.
8. Farm to Feet Multi-Sport Socks
Farm to Feet socks take Made in the USA to a whole new level, meticulously tracking every step of the supply chain, right down to the ink and paper used for packaging. This same attention detail also goes into their socks’ construction, and make the Greensboro 1/4 Crew a customer favorite.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn creating a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit
- Bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact
- 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 41% U.S. Nylon, 2% U.S. Spandex
Use the quarter-crew cut for running, biking, working out at the gym, or wearing under Crocs.
9. Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt
The Enlightened Equipment Revelation quilt is an ideal multi-season ultralight quilt that can join you on all sorts of adventures, including backpacking, paddling, or cross country cycling. Like all of Enlightened Equipment’s quilts, it’s anything but a mass-produced, one-size-fits all piece of outdoor equipment. On the contrary, it’s custom and handmade by Tim Marshall and his team in Winona, Minnesota.
- You choose your length, width, down type, and fabric
- Proprietary shiftless baffle system efficiently and evenly distributes warmth along the length of your body
- Footbox can be in almost any position from opened completely like a blanket to cinched tight and zipped up via the drawcord and zipper
- The half taper (the quilt is the full width for the upper torso before tapering to the foot width) provides a great fit whether you’re sleeping on your back or on your side, and whether you’re sleeping on the ground or in a hammock.
- Light drawcord which allows you to cinch the top of the quilt close to your chin to keep all your warmth in the quilt where it belongs
- Includes silnylon Stuff Sack, breathable Nylon Storage sack, elastic Pad Straps
- Made in Minnesota
Here’s how this works: Put a deposit on your quilt using the “Buy Now” button. After you check out, one of our quilt specialists will contact you to review the options available to you and make sure you get the best quilt for your unique needs. At that time, we’ll charge you the remaining amount owed on your quilt.
Garage Grown Gear $250 Giveaway
We’re giving away $250 to Garage Grown Gear’s store!
Use the entry form below. Entering your e-mail address will unlock opportunities for bonus entries.
Also, be sure to hop on over to the other giveaways currently open:
- Stonewear Designs Volt Capri – LAST DAY TO ENTER!!!
- Bambool Thermics bamboo base layer top and bottom
- Ninja Suit by Airblaster
- Voormi High-E Hoodie