*** Scroll to the bottom to enter the enLIGHTened Equipment Enigma Quilt giveaway***
1) It’s lighter weight and more compact to carry
2) If you’re too cold, it’s easy cinch the quilt’s straps tight around your sleeping pad. If you’re too hot, it’s easy to let in air
3) For those who toss and turn in their sleep quilts don’t get twisted up around you
4) If you want to snuggle up with your significant other – whether for romantic or weight-saving reasons – you can lay it out flat over both of you
5) It makes breastfeeding while camping so much easier!
Here are our top 5 reasons to buy an enLIGHTened Equipment quilt:
1) They’re made by hand in Minnesota
2) The company is all about building them custom, so you can get EXACTLY what you need and want
3) The quality is impeccable
4) They’re incredibly affordable with pricing in the vicinity of $200 to $300. They also have great children’s quilts starting at $90.
5) The company’s founder, Tim Marshall, is a down-to-earth husband and dad with two kids
To learn more, read Garage Grown Gear’s full review of enLIGHTened Equipment quilts.
To get to know Founder Tim Marshall, check out our guest post we wrote for Tales of a Mountain Mama about individuals who balance owning outdoor gear companies with being parents.
Today, we’re giving away a TWO Enigma Quilts from enLIGHTened Equipment. They are the:
- Enigma – 30 degree, 750 fill, regular, regular, color olive
- Enigma – 40 degree, 850 fill, long, regular, color charcoal
Use the widget below to enter. After entering your e-mail address, there are several opportunities for bonus entries, including sharing with us your thoughts on a quilts versus a sleeping bag.
Don’t forget to check out the other great giveaways currently open:
- Vapur Shades Anti-Bottle Giveaway
- Packraft Rental Giveaway from Jackson Hole Packraft and Packraft Rentals Anywhere
- Kate’s Real Food Bars Variety Pack Giveaway
- Shearwater Webbed Canoe Paddle
And come back tomorrow to enter our last giveaway for the week:
- Link goes live SUNDAY: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Summit Pack Giveaway
***Also, all week long we’re offering a 30% discount on USA Made Farm to Feet socks to all who sign up for our newsletter. You’ll find the promo code on the Thank You screen. Read our review of Farm to Feet socks to find out how the company meticulously sources its wool and why they have quickly become our go to socks***